Happy Holidays!

Winter Sleigh Ride
featuring my custom repaint of my Mom Carmen (1930-1983)

When my mom passed away, I was devastated. She was only 52. We had a hard life growing up and my mom always worked. She was never able to do much of anything after she married and began raising 6 boys. Years later, I had the great blessing of coming to America and making a better life for myself. I've always wondered if she were still alive and had the chance to do something fun for herself.


This tribute doll I created of her allows me to imagine her in a much easier world where she was able to enjoy things and see places she never did.

I will always be thankful for her love and for believing in me.

MY LOVE AND GRATITUDE to everyone for your unfailing support. Wishing you all a blessed Christmas!

As posted to my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/noelcruz.art

Comments

Popular Posts